[NEWS!/NACHRICHTEN!] Advertisements, adverts ;)

Here you can read latest news from Orlovsky Consulting GbR , about IT market and IT related topics

All posts to this forum are premoderated! Все сообщение в этом форуме премодерируемые!

Your advert place! - Размещения рекламы!!!

>>Only Orlovsky Consulting GbR employes allowed to post here!<<
>>Только сотрудники компании Orlovsky Consulting GbR имеют право сюда писать!<<

Try out binaurals music to loose weight! It really works!

AlexanderOrlovskyCEO Germany
Site Admin
Answers: 0
Country/Land: DE-Germany

[NEWS!/NACHRICHTEN!] Advertisements, adverts ;)

Post by AlexanderOrlovskyCEO »

As you notice we started to use heavily the advertisements here on the forum, this due to increase traffic and our vision for better user experience in future. 

If you click and buy through those adverts you basically improve our platform, i even plan to hire full time a full stack developer , which whole dedication would be improvement of this platform, we will be better then Xing and try to do our best to provide you the user, the best possible experience. 

PhpBB is like fine wine, which with age getting just better and not worse, some UI designers may argue about responsiveness of this platform, but i  tell you this platform can handle a lot of different things, with strong community and active development who ever thinks of better opensource  forum engine, i know there exist some, but i stick to my choices and PhpBB is one of the best my choices!  :violin: :violin:

💪💪💪

HONESTY - RELIABILITY - INTELLIGENCE
I love to write and configure software and i love testing, software quality very important to me.
Test driven development is my main tool to solve all software engineering problems!
I work by the agile manifesto: working software over comprehensive documentation.

Read article about my company workflow!

Leading German hosting provider! 1G Servers! Emission free servers! High security servers! Fast SSD servers! 24/7 Support!