[ConcernedAbout] BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR ocgforum.javaprofide.de

Here is the only one place where you can post your questions to administration of this forum!
Здесь вы можете задать ваш вопрос администрации форума !

Forum rules
Don't post adverts here or else you will be banned!
Сюда запрещено размещать рекламу, если вы это сделаете то вы будете забанены!

Try out binaurals music to loose weight! It really works!

Sergtvs Macedonia
Answers: 0
Organisation or Individual: Government organisation
Country/Land: MK-North Macedonia

[ConcernedAbout] BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR ocgforum.javaprofide.de

Post by Sergtvs »

Good afternoon .
I found your forum very attractive and promising.
I want order advertising space for a banner in the top of the site , for $ 500 per month.
Pay I will be through WebMoney, 50% immediately, and 50% in 2 weeks. And yet, the address of my portal https://whenisholiday.com/ - will it not contradict the topic? Thank you!
Write about your decision to me in the PM or to the mail shkutkorsergeyivanovich@gmail.com

Добрый день.
Ваш форум мне показался очень привлекательным и перспективным.
Хочу купить рекламное место для баннера в шапке, за $500 в месяц.
Платить буду через WebMoney, 50% сразу, а 50% через 2 недели. И еще, адрес моей страницы https://whenisholiday.com/ - он не будет противоречить тематике? Спасибо!
Прошу написать о Вашем решении мне в ПМ или на почту shkutkorsergeyivanovich@gmail.com

AlexanderOrlovskyCEO Germany
Site Admin
Answers: 0
Country/Land: DE-Germany

Re: [ConcernedAbout] BUSINESS PROPOSAL TO ADMINISTRATOR ocgforum.javaprofide.de

Post by AlexanderOrlovskyCEO »

No i am not interested, such request is good example for how to receive a fast ban on my forum.
Мне ваше предложение не подходит, никакой рекламы в шапке на моём форуме!
Я оставлю тут ваша сообщение как пример , того за что можно получить быстрый бан на моём форуме!

HONESTY - RELIABILITY - INTELLIGENCE
I love to write and configure software and i love testing, software quality very important to me.
Test driven development is my main tool to solve all software engineering problems!
I work by the agile manifesto: working software over comprehensive documentation.

Read article about my company workflow!

Learn foreign languages effortless!

Leading German hosting provider! 1G Servers! Emission free servers! High security servers! Fast SSD servers! 24/7 Support!